Monday, July 11, 2011

oh so pretty!

I'm not what you would call a "girly girl". I wear pants more often than not, dont own an item of pink clothing and generally shy away (read: run screaming) from florals. But ever since I shaved half of my head (dont panic, it actually looks quite cool - except when it's wet. Then I look like a convict). Anyway, I've had to try pretty up my wardrobe over the last few weeks so that I dont look too much like a boy with the new "do".

Some days I'll wear very "pretty" makeup: lashings of mascara, rosy cheeks and a bit of lip balm but more often I wear a rocking lipstick. I've only started wearing lipstick recently and let me tell you, I didn't jump into the shallow end. Here are a few of my fave's:

Hue

Rebel

MAC Red

Vegas Volt
Also, my wardrobe is in desparate need of a few frocks... here are some that I've been lusting over from ASOS









Meg.

No comments:

Post a Comment